What if I was beautiful

What if I was beautiful?

What if I was loved?

By everyone I know, I only feel shoved.

What if I was smart?

What if I had a good heart?

How do I measure up,

In a constant battle of feeling on the grind.

Is there more to this life, than just searching for something I will never find?


What if I were beautiful? Does that one girl at school make you feel as if you could never be beautiful? Our God tells us in Psalm 45:11, "The King is enthralled by your beauty, worship Him." The question isn't, "what if I were beautiful?" The question is, "What if I knew I was beautiful?" Because you are beautiful, but knowing you are beautiful is what makes the difference.

What if I were loved? Does anyone in your life make you feel as if you can't measure up? Jeremiah 31:3 says that "God has loved you with an everlasting love." God has always loved you, and He will always love you. So the question isn't, "What if I was loved?" Because you are loved. The question is, "What if I lived loved? Because I am loved."

What if I was smart? Does that one kid in your school make you feel so dumb? Well God tells you in Psalm 111:10, "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, all those who practice it have a good understanding. His praise endures forever!" You don't have to know everything to be wise, because true wisdom comes from fearing God and clinging to His goodness!

 What are you searching for? If you are searching for beauty, popularity, approval, or anything of the world to fulfill your soul, you are searching for something you will never find. Nothing on this earth can give you true joy. Only Jesus Christ can give us the peace and joy which He promises! Romans 15:13 says, "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit, you may abound in hope." Only Christ can fill you with joy, peace and hope! So search for Christ, because He is something that you are able to not only find, but also depend on:).

Hey hey hey lovely people! This is the second blog post on my new series, 'Oh so Lovely." My first blog post is called, oh so lovely, ;) and these next few posts will be positive encouraging posts about how lovely we are to God! You can subscribe to my blog to get email updates every time there is a post:). You have to enter a little code of letters to make sure your not a robot (haha), but it is totally safe and I hope you can! I love yall!!

blessings, Jaycie <3

Comments

  1. Keep up the great work! Lovely post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Jaycie!! Such beautiful words spoken by God, himself through you!! I love this & I love you!!!!!:))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment